New Scientific Advisory Board Will Guide Voyageur Pharmaceuticals
Voyageur Pharmaceuticals has formed a Scientific Advisory Board (SAB) to support the firm’s research, clinical and product development programs. The SAB includes the following leading imaging physicians and researchers:
- Deborah A. Baumgarten, MD, MPH, Professor of Radiology at the Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville, FL, and a Fellow at the Mayo Clinic, Academy of Academic Excellence.
- Sat Somers MB ChB (Sheffield), Professor of Radiology, McMaster University Medical Center, Hamilton, Ontario.
- Alec J. Megibow, MD, Professor, Department of Radiology and Department of Surgery, NYU Grossman School of Medicine; Director, FPO Outpatient Imaging Services, NYU Langone Health.
- Daniel Johnson, MD, Professor of Radiology, Mayo College of Medicine and Science.
- Thomas Lauenstein, MD, Medical Director, Evangelical Hospital, Düsseldorf, Germany.
“We are excited to have such preeminent leaders in their fields joining our SAB. Their endorsement to our corporate strategy, of full integration of the radiology drug and device industry, proves Voyageur has a unique strategy to create shareholder value” said Brent Willis, CEO of Voyageur Pharmaceuticals Ltd.” With our SAB in place, we will begin the R&D and device development stage of our corporate strategy, to bring forward better and new innovative products”.
The will provide Voyageur’s management team, BOD and imaging consultants Dash International with expert advice and counsel that fulfills the companies mission and vision to provide products that will benefit the healthcare system worldwide. In addition, the SAB will assist with outreach to the medical and scientific community, guide and oversee Voyageur’s innovative programs, and bring strategic perspectives to rapidly emerging science and technology trends impacting Voyageur.